Welcome to our first Blog Giveaway!!
Are you needing a new addition to your family? One that doesn’t eat or require any cleanup? A winner will be drawn on May 5, 2010 for the big prize of…….. A Zhu Zhu Pet! Num Nums is my favorite hamster so it will be the lucky one traveling to a new home!
How to enter to win Num Nums:
Main Entry (You must do this one first!):
Leave a comment on this blog post telling us about a favorite toy! It can be yours, your childs, a friends, or even one you want, but don’t have yet……. just tell us about a toy you really like right now! Don’t forget to include your email address so we can contact you if you win!
Once you have completed the Main Entry you can receive extra entries by doing any or all of the following:
1. Become a Facebook Fan of The Poppy Place (post a comment on our blog letting us know for your entry! Already a fan? Just leave a comment telling us!)
2. Follow The Poppy Place on Twitter (post a comment on our blog letting us know for your entry! Already following? Just leave a comment telling us!)
3. Post about this giveaway on Facebook – tag us by starting your status update with @ThePoppyPlace and include this link in your post: http://thepoppyplace.com/blog/ (can be done once a day – leave a link to your post in the comments for entry!)
4. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter – tag us by starting your tweet with @ThePoppyPlace and include this link in your post: http://thepoppyplace.com/blog/ (can be done once a day – leave a link to your tweet in the comments for entry!)
5. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and include a link to the contest: www.thepoppyplace.com/blog (include a link to your blog in the comments for entry!)
Just do the above and leave us a comment for each one letting us know. Again, don’t forget your email address! We need to be able to find you to send your new pet
Good Luck!! We (and Num Nums!) are so excited!! A random number will be generated using random.org on May 5th to determine the winner.
Don’t forget to visit our website! www.thepoppyplace.com
The fine print –